Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome to my site

Assalamualaikum and greetings,

Thank you for frequenting my blog and share all your thoughts relevant to my researches on ICT particularly IT outsourcing. My areas of interests include ICT policy and regulations, philosophies, methods, ICT and business organisations, information society and several areas in computer science especially systems or products developments. I am also engaged in ICT trainings and auditing consultancies.

I hope my contributions to the field and IT generally will add to the advancement of knowledge and enrich the facts or new ways of reports writings and dissemination.

I am very interested in qualitative interpretations of phenomenon and not at the same time to undermine the strength of quantitative methodology. Recently, there are many efforts to bring qualitative methods and mixed-methods of researches to the field of ICT particularly information system field.

Do send to me anything on research methods, proposals and theses using mixed-method approach whereby multiple-case studies is main method and survey follows the case studies.

PhD journey is very rigorous to me which consumed a lot of my time. I did countless revisions and refinements of my works to suit academic requirements for mixed-method write-up.

Warmest regards,
Y.A.

No comments:

 
hit counter
unique hit counter